Ysgol Glan-y-Mor

Ysgol Bryngwyn School Ysgol Bryngwyn School

Update regarding New York trip

Following the Government announcement of further measures to help delay the spread of COVID-19, it has now been confirmed that all overseas travel for children under 18 has been cancelled until further notice.

In view of current circumstances we have now received official confirmation from the company that we cannot travel to New York on April 13th as planned.

Bearing in mind the amount of organising that has gone on to set up this visit and the strong desire of the pupils to still go, we are postponing the trip to a later date. This will be confirmed as soon as possible, but is likely to be next April if possible.

If everyone is happy to proceed with the rearrangement of the trip then we will be happy to do so. If for any reason that a pupil is unable / does not wish to travel on the new date, we will look into organising a refund.

I’d be extremely grateful if you could please indicate your intentions to me as soon as possible.

Many thanks for your continued support and patience.

M Stephens